How to set up iTunes Wi-Fi Sync on my Apple iPad Mini 2
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your Apple iPad Mini 2 can be set to sync over Wi-Fi. This way, you don't need to connect to a computer to sync.
- 1. Ensure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network and touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch iTunes Wi-Fi Sync.
- 3. Connect the Apple iPad Mini 2 to iTunes on your computer using the USB cable.
- 4. Click on the name of your Apple iPad Mini 2.
- 5. Click Sync with this iPad over Wi-Fi.
- 6. Click Done.
- 7. Touch Sync Now.
- 8. Wait while your Apple iPad Mini 2 syncs with iTunes on your computer.
- 9. iTunes Wi-Fi sync is now set up.