How to set up Siri on my Apple iPad Mini 2
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Siri on the Apple iPad Mini 2 lets you use your voice to send messages, make calls, set reminders, and more.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Siri.
- 3. Touch the slider to turn Siri on.
- 4. Touch Enable Siri.
- 5. If you want Siri to know who you are and understand you better, touch My Info.
- 6. Touch your name in the contact list so that Siri knows who you are.
Note: You must have your contact information present in the contact list before being able to select your name.
- 7. Siri is now set up and ready to use. Press the Home key.
- 8. To use Siri, press and hold the Home key.
- 9. Speak your command into the iPad (e.g., “Remind me to call Barry at 7 p.m.”).
- 10. The reminder is set.