How to update the software on my Apple iPhone 3GS using iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can update the software on the Apple iPhone 3GS to the most recent version using iTunes. Keeping the software up-to-date can help fix issues and give you new features.
In this example, we've used iTunes v10.7.
- 1. On your computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Ensure your Apple iPhone 3GS is connected to iTunes.
- 3. iTunes will automatically search for software updates. If prompted about a newer software version, click Download and Update.
- 4. Click Next.
- 5. Click Agree.
- 6. iTunes will download the software update.
- 7. The software update will then be applied to your iPhone.
- 8. The iPhone has been successfully updated.