How to use my Apple iPhone 3GS as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use your Apple iPhone 3GS as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. This lets you share your phone's Internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile network and charges may apply.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch General.
- 3. Touch Cellular.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Set Up Personal Hotspot.
- 5. Touch Personal Hotspot.
- 6. If Bluetooth is turned off, the phone will prompt you to turn it on.
Touch Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- 7. To connect to the iPhone, choose the iPhone's name on the connecting device and enter the password shown on the iPhone.