How to add a POP3 email account on my Apple iPhone 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can add a variety of email accounts to your Apple iPhone 4, including personal email and work email. In this example, we show you how to add a POP3 email account.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- 3. Touch Add Account…
- 4. Touch Other.
- 5. Touch Add Mail Account.
- 6. Touch Name.
- 7. Enter your name.
- 8. Touch Email.
- 9. Enter your email address.
- 10. Touch Password.
- 11. Enter the password.
- 12. Touch Next.
- 13. Wait while your account details are verified.
- 14. The email account has been added.