How to connect to Wi-Fi on my Apple iPhone 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your phone can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch Wi-Fi.
- 3. If Wi-Fi is off, touch OFF to turn it on.
- 4. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 5. Enter the network password.
- 6. Touch Join.
- 7. You're now connected to the Wi-Fi network.