How to delete an email account from my Apple iPhone 4
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Remove unwanted email accounts from your Apple iPhone 4. The associated contacts, calendar and email messages will also be removed.
Note: Some email accounts can't be removed.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- 3. Touch the account you want to delete.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Delete Account.
- 5. Touch Delete Account.
- 6. The email account has been removed.