How to sync my Apple iPhone 4 with iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can synchronize your Apple iPhone 4 with your computer for access to all your music, videos and pictures.
- 1. Ensure your Apple iPhone 4 is connected to iTunes.
- 2. On the computer, select your Apple iPhone 4.
- 3. Click Music.
- 4. Click Sync Music, then select the option you require.
- 5. Click Films.
- 6. Click Sync Films, then select the option you require.
- 7. Click Photos.
- 8. Click Sync Photos, then select the option you require.
- 9. Click Apply to sync your iPhone.
- 10. Your Apple iPhone 4 has successfully synced.