How to set up Find My iPhone on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Find My iPhone allows you to locate, lock or erase your Apple iPhone 6 and prevents it from being erased or reactivated without your password.
Note: You must have already set up an iCloud account in order to use the Find My Phone feature.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch iCloud.
- 3. Note: You will need to have already set up an iCloud account on the phone in order to continue.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Find My iPhone.
- 5. If Find My iPhone is off, touch the Find My iPhone slider to turn it on.
- 6. Find My iPhone is on.
Touch the Find My iPhone slider again to turn it off.