How to set up Siri on my Apple iPhone 6
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Siri on the Apple iPhone 6 lets you use your voice to send messages, make calls, set reminders, and more.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Touch General.
- 3. Touch Siri.
- 4. Touch the slider to turn Siri on.
- 5. Touch Enable Siri.
- 6. If you want Siri to know who you are and understand you better, touch My Info.
- 7. Touch your name in the contact list so that Siri knows who you are.
Note: You must have your contact information present in the contact list before being able to select your name.
- 8. Siri is now set up and ready to use. Press the Home key.
- 9. To use Siri, press and hold the Home key.
- 10. Speak your command into the phone (e.g. "Remind me to call Barry at 7 p.m.").
- 11. The reminder is set.