How to enable Wi-Fi Calling on my Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With the Wi-Fi Calling feature, you can make calls over Wi-Fi if you are in an area with little or no cellular coverage, such as a basement. The call quality is based on the strength of the Wi-Fi connection.
- 1. Touch Settings.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Phone.
- 3. Touch Wi-Fi Calling.
- 4. Touch Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone.
- 5. Touch Enable.
- 6. Touch Continue.
- 7. Wait while Wi-Fi Calling activates.
- 8. Review the Wi-Fi Calling Terms and Conditions.
- 9. Touch Accept.
- 10. Touch the address fields (e.g., Address 1, City, etc.) to enter your emergency address.
- 11. Touch Save.
- 12. Wi-Fi Calling has been enabled on your Apple iPhone 8 Plus.