How to restore my Apple iPhone SE
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use iTunes to restore your Apple iPhone SE from a previous backup.
Note: Restoring from backup is different from performing a full software restore. Restoring from backup restores the settings, data and other information saved in a previous backup. Performing a full software restore will delete the contents of your device and restore it to the original factory settings.
In this example, we use iTunes v220.127.116.11.
- 1. Connect the Apple iPhone SE to the computer. On the computer, select your Apple iPhone SE.
- 2. Select Restore Backup…
Note: iTunes will not offer this option if no backups have been performed.
- 3. Use the drop-down menu to select a backup, then select Restore.
- 4. Wait while the backup is restored.
- 5. Click OK.
- 6. Wait while the Apple iPhone SE is synced.
- 7. The restoration is complete and the Apple iPhone SE can be disconnected from the computer.