How to update the software on my Apple iPhone SE using iTunes
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your Apple iPhone SE for extra features and better performance. Here, we show you how to update your phone using iTunes v126.96.36.199.
- 1. On your computer, start iTunes.
- 2. Connect the Apple iPhone SE to iTunes on your computer using the USB cable.
- 3. iTunes will automatically search for software updates. If prompted about a newer software version, click Download and Update.
- 4. Click Next.
- 5. Click Agree.
- 6. iTunes will download the software update.
- 7. The software update will then be applied to your iPhone.
- 8. The iPhone has been successfully updated.