How to clear the cache/cookies on my BlackBerry Bold 9700
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for the browser to use in order to make browsing web sites faster. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the BlackBerry® smartphone. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Scroll to and select Browser.
- 2. Press the Menu key.
- 3. Scroll to and select Options.
- 4. Scroll to and select Cache Operations.
- 5. To clear the cache, scroll to and select Content Cache.
- 6. To clear cookies, scroll to and select Cookie Cache.
- 7. Press the Back key.
- 8. The cache and cookies have been cleared.