How to add a Microsoft Exchange email account on my BlackBerry Bold 9780
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your workplace allows it, you can sync your BlackBerry® smartphone with your work contacts, calendar and email.
- 1. Scroll to and select All.
- 2. Scroll to and select Setup.
- 3. Scroll to and select Email Accounts.
- 4. Wait while your BlackBerry smartphone connects.
- 5. Scroll to and select Other.
- 6. Enter the email address.
- 7. Scroll to Password.
- 8. Enter the password.
- 9. Scroll to and select Continue.
- 10. Wait while your BlackBerry smartphone processes your information.
- 11. The email account has been added.
To add another one, select Set up another email account. To exit, select Return to Setup.
- Due to different corporate network infrastructures, your Exchange setup might be a little different. If you encounter any issues, please contact your corporate IT department.