How to clear the cache/cookies on my BlackBerry Bold 9780
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for the browser to use in order to make browsing web sites faster. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the BlackBerry® smartphone. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Scroll to and select All.
- 2. Scroll to and select Browser.
- 3. Press the Menu key.
- 4. Scroll to and select Options.
- 5. Scroll to and select the required options (e.g. Cache/Cookies).
- 6. Scroll to and select Clear Now.
- 7. The cache and cookies are now cleared.