How to set automatic deletion of old messages on my BlackBerry Bold 9780
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature allows you to set your BlackBerry® smartphone to automatically delete old messages after a certain period of time.
- 1. Scroll to and select Messages.
- 2. Press the Menu key.
- 3. Scroll to and select Options.
- 4. Select Message Display and Actions.
- 5. Scroll to and select Days To Keep Messages.
- 6. Scroll to and select the required option (e.g. 15).
- 7. Press the Back key.
- 8. Select Save.
- 9. The changes have been saved.