How to set the default email account on my BlackBerry Bold 9780
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your BlackBerry® smartphone, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Scroll to and select All.
- 2. Scroll to and select Options.
- 3. Scroll to and select Device.
- 4. Scroll to and select Advanced System Settings.
- 5. Scroll to and select Default Services.
- 6. Scroll to and select Messaging (CMIME).
- 7. Scroll to and select the required account.
- 8. Press the Back key.
- 9. Select Save.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.