How to back up and restore my BlackBerry Bold 9790
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can use BlackBerry® Desktop Software to perform regular backups of your BlackBerry Bold 9790. Should you lose the data on your smartphone, it can be easily restored.
In this example, we've used Windows® 7 and BlackBerry Desktop Software 184.108.40.206.
- 1. Connect the BlackBerry Bold 9790 to the computer using the USB cable. BlackBerry Desktop Software should start automatically; if it doesn't, launch the program manually.
- 2. On the computer, click Back up now.
- 3. Select the required settings, then click Back up.
- 4. Wait for the backup to complete.
- 5. Click Close.
- 6. To restore your BlackBerry smartphone, click Device.
- 7. Click Restore.
- 8. Select the backup you require, then click Restore.
- 9. Click Yes.
- 10. Wait for your data to be restored.
- 11. Your BlackBerry smartphone has been successfully restored.