How to delete all content on my BlackBerry Classic
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from the BlackBerry Classic.
Warning: all media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
- 1. Swipe left to access apps.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Security and Privacy.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Security Wipe.
- 5. Scroll to and touch the blank text box.
- 6. Enter the word blackberry to confirm the wipe.
- 7. Touch Delete Data.
- 8. The phone will shut down then restart itself. This will take several minutes.