How to turn airplane mode on and off on my BlackBerry Curve 8530
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- "Airplane mode" turns off the BlackBerry® smartphones wireless signals for safe use in airplanes and other areas where radio transmitters aren't allowed.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Manage Connections.
- 3. Select Turn All Connections Off.
- 4. All connections are turned off.
To turn on the connections, select Restore Connections.
- 5. The connections are restored.