How to turn Bluetooth on and off on my BlackBerry Curve 8530
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can turn Bluetooth® on and off as needed. When it's off, you'll save a small amount of battery power.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Options.
- 3. Scroll to and select Bluetooth.
- 4. Press the Menu key.
- 5. Scroll to and select Enable Bluetooth.
- 6. Bluetooth is now enabled.
- 7. To disable Bluetooth, press the Menu key.
- 8. Scroll to and select Disable Bluetooth.
- 9. Bluetooth is now disabled.