How to add a webmail account on my BlackBerry Curve 9300 (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can sign in to popular webmail services such as Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail quickly and easily.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Setup.
- 3. Scroll to and select Email Settings.
- 4. Wait while your email settings are retrieved.
- 5. Select the required option (e.g. Gmail).
- 6. Enter your email address.
- 7. Enter your password.
- 8. Scroll to and select Next.
- 9. Wait while the BlackBerry® smartphone contacts the network.
- 10. The email account has been added.
- 11. Scroll to and select the required sync items (e.g. Calendar).
- 12. Scroll to and select Next.
- 13. Wait while the BlackBerry smartphone saves your choices.
- 14. The email set up is complete. To add other accounts, select Add. To exit, select Close.
- 15. New email alerts will show on your home screen.
- If you have trouble signing in, you may need to change some of the email settings. Please see the tutorial "How to change the email settings on my BlackBerry Curve 9300".