How to connect to Wi-Fi on my BlackBerry Curve 9300
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Your BlackBerry® smartphone can connect to Wi-Fi for an Internet connection. With Wi-Fi, you can use most data services such as email, web browsing and downloading apps.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Setup.
- 3. Scroll to and select Set Up Wi-Fi.
- 4. Scroll to and select Next.
- 5. Select Scan For Networks.
- 6. Select Turn Wi-Fi on.
- 7. Wait while your BlackBerry smartphone searches for available Wi-Fi networks.
- 8. Scroll to and select the Wi-Fi network you want to use.
- 9. Enter the pass key.
- 10. Scroll to and select Connect.
- 11. Wait while your BlackBerry smartphone connects to the selected Wi-Fi network.
- 12. Your BlackBerry smartphone is now connected to the Wi-Fi network. Scroll to and select Next.
- 13. The Wi-Fi set up is complete. Scroll to and select Finish.