How to remove a Bluetooth pairing on my BlackBerry Curve 9300
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- A pairing with another Bluetooth® device can be removed from the BlackBerry® Curve 9300.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Manage Connections.
- 3. With Bluetooth turned on, scroll to and select Bluetooth Options.
- 4. Scroll to the required Bluetooth device and press the Menu key.
- 5. Scroll to and select Delete Device.
- 6. Select Delete.
- 7. The paired Bluetooth device has been removed.