How to set the default email account on my BlackBerry Curve 9300
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you have multiple email accounts on your BlackBerry® smartphone, you can set one as the default account for sending email.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Options.
- 3. Select Advanced Options.
- 4. Select Default Services.
- 5. Select Messaging (CMIME).
- 6. Select the required email account.
- 7. Press the Back key.
- 8. Select Save.
- 9. The default email account has been set.
- Note: You can still send email from other accounts; you can choose the "from" account when composing individual messages.