How to turn off the screen lock on my BlackBerry Curve 9300
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you no longer want a password on your BlackBerry® smartphone, you can disable it by following these steps.
- 1. Press the Menu key.
- 2. Scroll to and select Options.
- 3. Scroll to and select Password.
- 4. Select Password.
- 5. Select Disable.
- 6. Press the Menu key.
- 7. Select Save.
- 8. Enter the current password.
- 9. Press Select.
- 10. The password has been disabled.