How to update the software on my BlackBerry Q10 wirelessly
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When new versions are available, you can update the software on your BlackBerry Q10 for new features and better performance.
Here, we show you how to update the software wirelessly ("over the air").
- 1. Swipe left to access more apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Software Updates.
- 4. Touch Check for Updates.
- 5. The phone will check for updates.
- 6. If an update is available, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
If an update isn't available, touch the Back icon to return to the home screen.