How to add a BlackBerry Messenger contact on my BlackBerry Torch 9810
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- BlackBerry® Messenger is an instant messaging app just for BlackBerry smartphones. With a chat-style layout and unlimited characters, BBM makes it easy to share with your friends and colleagues.
- 1. Touch All.
- 2. Scroll to and touch BlackBerry Messenger.
- 3. Touch Invite to BBM.
- 4. Touch Invite BBM Contact.
- 5. Enter the contact's BlackBerry PIN.
- 6. Touch PIN.
- 7. Touch Send.
- 8. The contact will display as a number until the person has accepted your request.
- 9. If successful, the contact's name will be added to your list of contacts.