How to scan for available networks on my BlackBerry Z10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for mobile networks if your BlackBerry Z10 isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Swipe left to access more apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Network Connections.
- 4. Touch Mobile Network.
- 5. Touch Network Selection Mode.
- 6. Touch Manual.
- 7. Wait while the phone searches for networks.
- 8. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.