How to share my BlackBerry Z10 Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your BlackBerry Z10 with a computer. Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply.
In this example, we've used a Windows® 7 computer.
- 1. Connect the BlackBerry Z10 to the computer using the USB cable.
- 2. Scroll left to access more apps.
- 3. Touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Network Connections.
- 5. Touch Internet Tethering.
- 6. Touch Connect using.
- 7. Touch USB.
- 8. Touch the slider next to Internet Tethering.
- 9. The phone is now tethered.
- 10. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install and then click Home network.
- 11. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 12. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: in step 10, we've selected Home network because we know and trust both the BlackBerry Z10 and the computer.