How to turn data services and/or data roaming on/off on my BlackBerry Z10
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Outside of Canada, you need to turn on data roaming to use email, web browsing and other data services. Data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your BlackBerry Z10 will only connect to the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- 1. Swipe left to access more apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Network Connections.
- 4. Touch Mobile Network.
- 5. Touch Data services while roaming.
- 6. Touch the required setting (e.g., On, Off or Prompt).
- 7. The setting has been applied.
- 8. To switch the data network off completely, touch the Data Services slider so that it changes from On to Off.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch the Data Services slider to turn it on again.