How to set up Gestures on my Google Pixel 2
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Gestures use the fingerprint reader on the Google Pixel 2 as shortcuts for selected actions.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch System.
- 4. Touch Languages, input & gestures.
- 5. Touch Advanced.
- 6. A description of each gesture is displayed. For this example, touch Swipe fingerprint for notifications.
- 7. Touch the Swipe fingerprint for notifications slider. This will enable the use of the fingerprint sensor to view notifications.
- 8. To view your notifications once Swipe fingerprint for notifications is turned on, swipe down on the fingerprint sensor.
- 9. Swipe down on the fingerprint sensor again to view your settings.
- 10. Swipe up on the fingerprint sensor to return to the previous screen.