How to clear the cache/cookies on my Google Pixel 2 XL
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on your Google Pixel 2 XL. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Swipe up to view Apps.
- 2. Touch Chrome.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Privacy.
- 6. Scroll to and touch Clear browsing data.
- 7. If theyʼre not selected, touch Cookies and site data and touch Cached images and files to select them.
- 8. Touch CLEAR DATA.
- 9. The cache and cookies have been cleared.