How to turn data roaming and data services on/off on my HTC Desire 626S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- When abroad, data roaming is required to use email, web browsing and other data services. Please note that data roaming charges will apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming charges, you can turn off data roaming. You can also turn off data services altogether. This way, your HTC Desire 626S will only transmit data over Wi-Fi.
- 1. Touch Apps.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Mobile data.
- 4. Touch Data roaming to change the setting (e.g., from off to on).
- 5. Read the warning and touch OK.
- 6. Data roaming is now on.
Touch Data roaming again to turn it off.
- 7. To switch data off completely, touch the back icon.
- 8. Touch the Mobile data slider to turn it off.
- 9. Data services are now off.
Touch the Mobile data slider again to turn data services on.