How to change the email settings on my HTC Desire C
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you can't send or receive email on your HTC Desire C, you might need to update the email server settings. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail.
- 3. Touch the drop-down arrow.
- 4. Touch the required account.
- 5. Touch Menu.
- 6. Touch Settings.
- 7. Touch Account settings.
- 8. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings.
- 9. Touch Login required.
- 10. If required, delete the SMTP server address.
- 11. Enter the correct SMTP server address.
- 12. Scroll to and touch Server port.
- 13. Edit the port number and touch Next.
- 14. If required, edit the Account name.
- 15. Touch Finish setup.
- 16. The changes have been saved.
- Note: entering the wrong settings can stop your phone from sending and/or receiving email. If you can't connect to the email server, make sure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure you're connected to the Internet.