How to change the email syncing frequency on my HTC Desire C
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your HTC Desire C automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Mail.
- 3. Touch Menu.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Sync, Send & Receive.
- 6. Touch Peak time sync.
- 7. Select an option (e.g., Every hour).
- 8. The setting has been changed.