How to delete all content on my HTC Desire C
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- This feature lets you erase all content and settings from the HTC Desire C.
Warning: all media, data and settings will be erased. This action cannot be undone.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Storage.
- 4. Touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch Reset device.
- 6. Touch Erase everything.
- 7. The phone will reboot.