How to set up call forwarding on my HTC Desire C
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- With call forwarding, you can direct some or all of your incoming calls to another phone number.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Call.
- 4. Touch Call forwarding.
- 5. Touch the required option (e.g. Forward when unanswered).
- 6. Enter the required phone number.
- 7. Scroll to and touch Delay.
- 8. Touch the required setting (e.g 25 sec).
- 9. Touch Update.
- 10. Call forwarding is now active.