How to insert and remove the SIM card on my HTC Incredible S 4G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Depending on the features enabled on the HTC Incredible S 4G, different indicators may be displayed at different times.
- 1. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the back cover using the small notch at the bottom of the Incredible S 4G.
- 2. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and then slide into the SIM card slot.
- 3. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the Incredible S 4G. Insert the bottom part of the battery first, then push the battery down into place.
- 4. Line up the battery cover hinge with the designated holes inside the Incredible S 4G, then push the cover down until it clicks into place.