How to turn data roaming on and off on my HTC Incredible S 4G
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can turn data roaming on and off as needed. When abroad, we recommend that you turn off data roaming to avoid unwanted roaming charges when using email, web browsing and other data services.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Data roaming to change the setting.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Data roaming has been enabled.