How to change the email settings on my HTC One
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you can't send or receive email on your HTC One, you might need to update the email server settings. Please contact your email provider to obtain the correct settings.
If you can't get the email server to connect, ensure the settings are correct and working on a home computer. Also, make sure you're connected to the Internet.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Mail.
- 3. Touch the drop-down arrow.
- 4. Touch the account you want to edit.
- 5. Touch the Menu icon.
- 6. Touch Settings.
- 7. Touch Account settings.
- 8. The most common settings to change are the outgoing settings.
- 9. Scroll to and touch SMTP SERVER.
- 10. If required, delete the SMTP SERVER address.
- 11. Enter the correct SMTP server address.
- 12. Touch SERVER PORT.
- 13. Edit the port number and touch NEXT.
- 14. Change the account name if required, and touch FINISH SETUP.
- 15. The changes have been saved.