How to change the email syncing frequency on my HTC One
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If your HTC One automatically checks for new email messages, it will access the mobile network often, which can use a lot of battery power. Turning this setting down or off will help prolong battery life.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Touch Mail.
- 3. Touch the Menu icon.
- 4. Touch Settings.
- 5. Touch Sync, Send & Receive.
- 6. Touch Peak time sync.
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g., Every hour).
- 8. Touch Off-peak sync.
- 9. Touch the required option (e.g., Every hour).
- 10. The settings have been changed.