How to clear the cache/cookies on my HTC One
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- The cache stores files for faster web browsing. Clearing the cache can help resolve some issues and also save space on the HTC One. Cookies are files that store information and allow websites to remember your preferences.
- 1. Touch Internet.
- 2. Touch the Menu icon.
- 3. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 4. Touch Privacy & security.
- 5. Touch Clear cache.
- 6. Touch OK.
- 7. Touch Clear all cookie data.
- 8. Touch OK.
- 9. The cache and cookies have been cleared.