How to send text messages and multimedia messages on my HTC One
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Text messages (SMS) are short, text-only messages sent over the mobile network. Multimedia messages (MMS) are similar to text messages except they allow you to add images, sounds or other files to the message.
- 1. Touch Messaging.
- 2. Touch the + icon.
- 3. Touch the People icon to select recipients from your contacts list.
Or, enter the recipients' mobile phone numbers.
- 4. Enter your message.
- 5. Touch the Send icon to send the text message or touch the Paperclip icon to make this a multimedia message.
- 6. Select an attachment type (e.g., Picture).
- 7. Touch the required option (e.g., Gallery).
- 8. Touch the required album.
- 9. Touch a photo to attach it.
- 10. Touch the Send icon.
- 11. The message has been sent.