How to share my HTC One S Internet connection with a computer
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Tethering lets you share the Internet connection from your HTC One S with a computer. Please note that you'll be using data from your mobile service and charges may apply. In this example, we've used a Windows® 7 computer.
- 1. Touch Applications.
- 2. Scroll to and touch Settings.
- 3. Touch More.
- 4. Touch Portable hotspot & tethering.
- 5. Touch USB tethering.
- 6. The phone is now tethered.
- 7. On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
- 8. Wait while the computer automatically applies the settings and connects to the network.
- 9. Setup is complete. Click Close.
- Note: in step 7, we've selected Home network because we know and trust both the HTC One S and the computer.