How to find and change the APN settings on my HTC Wildfire S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- Some third-party applications might require a direct TCP or HTTP connection to the Internet. For example, a stock price application might require a connection to the Internet to retrieve the latest stock prices. The TCP settings might be required for the third-party application to access the Internet.
The correct settings can be obtained by contacting your service provider.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Access Point Names.
- 6. Touch the required APN.
- 7. The settings are displayed.