How to insert and remove the SIM card on my HTC Wildfire S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- These steps show you how to correctly insert the SIM card into your HTC Wildfire S.
- 1. Using your thumb or finger, lift up the back cover using the small notch at the top of the Wildfire S.
- 2. Lift up the SIM card holder.
- 3. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and then press the SIM card down into place.
- 4. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the Wildfire S. Insert the bottom part of the battery first, then push the battery down into place.
- 5. Line up the battery cover hinge with the designated holes inside the Wildfire S, then push the cover down until it clicks into place.