How to reset my HTC Wildfire S to the factory default settings
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- If you reset your Wildfire S to its default state, all of your data, apps and settings will be erased. Content on the memory card will remain untouched.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Scroll to and touch SD & phone storage.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Factory data reset.
- 5. Touch Reset phone.
- 6. Touch Erase everything.
- 7. The Wildfire S will reboot.