How to scan for available networks on my HTC Wildfire S
Click each step to see the action. You can also click the picture or use the arrow keys.
- You can scan for available mobile networks if your Wildfire S isn't connecting automatically, or if you want to switch networks while roaming.
- 1. Touch Menu.
- 2. Touch Settings.
- 3. Touch Wireless & networks.
- 4. Scroll to and touch Mobile networks.
- 5. Touch Network operators.
- 6. Touch Search networks.
- 7. Wait while the Wildfire S searches for available networks.
- 8. The available networks will be listed.
Select the network you want to use.
- 9. Wait while the Wildfire S registers on the network.
- 10. The Wildfire S is now registered on your chosen network.